I LOVE WHEN MY PARENT (S):
· Ask me to go places with them because I really don’t get to do that a lot.
· Make me the center of attention because it makes me feel loved.
· Tell me I’m doing good, because it makes me feel good about myself.
· Praise me and say they are proud, and I love when they listen, actually listen, because it makes me feel like they are interested and proud of me.
· Spend time just watching TV with me, because I never get to spend time with them.
· Tell me when they are proud of me because it makes me feel good.
· Say good job, we knew you could do it, because it gives me confidence to succeed in life.
· Say they are proud of me to others because it shows that they notice the good things, instead of just punishing me for the
· Are wicked nice to me because it makes me feel like my parents actually care.
· Say they are proud of me, it makes me feel self fulfilled.
· Aren’t rushing into conclusions about things because it makes me feel like for one second they aren’t judging me.
· Take what I say seriously and believe me because it lets me know they trust me as much as I trust them.
· Hear me out and listen to something I say, because it’s frustrating when they only listen to themselves.
· Ask me to do things with them because it’s the best.
· Talk to me, because it shows they care.
· Tell me that they trust me and that they are proud of me because I like to feel like my parents are happy with me and I don’t want to disappoint them.
· Tell me they are proud of me, because it makes me feel like I actually did some good for them.
· Can just talk and hang out and have fun with me because it makes me feel more connected and more equal.