Thursday, June 1, 2017

The Magic Of Change And Growth

I am in Los Angeles with my daughter having attended the premier last night of her new show on Showtime called I'm Dying Up Here. Cue shameless plug, premiers this Sunday, June 4th at 10 PM on Showtime. Knowing I would be in LA when this blog was published I decided to get it done before I left. I remembered a live blog I did a few summers ago about the magical power of change. As I watched, I was reminded of my own relationship with my daughter that went through it's peaks and valleys as she moved through childhood, to adolescence and into young adulthood. I can look back now with great perspective not only on her journey, but also my own as I moved from young adulthood, middle adulthood and now though I loath to say it, later adulthood now that I am 65. There are times in our lives, especially the hard times, when we feel like things will never get better. As I celebrate my daughter's accomplishment, I am reminded of all she went through to get to this place, the peaks and the valleys, all I went through to bring me to this time in my life, and all you and your family has been through to bring you to this moment, and all that will be happening for all of you in the future. Enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpU_K1IkNEQ&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment