Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Social Networking Posts That Can Put Your Kid In Jail

Promotion Wednesday. Have I mentioned I have a book coming out, and that it is available right now on Amazon. Here is a chance to read an excerpt of one of the tips that is on the Psychology Today blog website.
PS I am having a bunch of readings, if you live near any of these, please, please, please come and help me celebrate my book.
May 5th  Porter Sq Books in Cambridge 7 PM
May 14th Buttonwood Books  Cohasset  7 PM
May 16th Wellesley Books  7 PM
May 20th Barnes and Nobles North Shore Mall Peabody  7 PM
May 29th New England Book Fair Newton 7 PM
June 9th Barnes and Nobles 86th and Lexington NYC 7 PM
 Invite your friends!!!

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/singletons/201404/facebook-posts-can-put-your-kid-in-jail

No comments:

Post a Comment